The mission of PACS is to empower low-income individuals to become self-reliant through community service, assistance, education, and partnerships
The homemaker will be responsible for providing direct services to clients as outlined by the Home Care Regulation of the State of Kentucky and the Title III Homemaker definitions of the State of Kentucky.
- Assist the client with homemaking/personal care and follow instructions given on the request of service or instructions given by supervisor
- Assist the client in the care of his own home and personal belongings
- Assist the client in the preparation of meals as requested
- Run errands for the client as requested
- Maintain complete and accurate records of services rendered
- Report any unusual or drastic changes in the client's general well being to the immediate supervisor
- Attend periodic training sessions
- Other duties as assigned by the PACS Aging Director and Center Coordinator
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must provide own transportation
- Must have valid Drivers License
- TB skin test
- Criminal Background Check
This employer provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this employer complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.