The mission of the Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Inc. is to empower individuals and families to become self-reliant through assistance, education, and accountability.
- Standards for food handling and personal hygiene shall be in accordance with the State Food Service Code
- Must be familiar with preparation of food for large numbers of people by using standardized recipes and other written instructions
- Be competent in the use of cooking utensils, ovens, stoves, ranges, and other appliances generally used in the preparation of food.
- Should be familiar with food storage and stock procedures, being able to differentiate between those requiring freezing, refrigeration, and pantry storage
- Should understand the principle of stock rotation, inventory and be capable of keeping records.
- Attend all trainings as directed by PACS
- Perform all other duties as prescribed by supervisor
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Negative TB Skin Test
Criminal Records Check/Pre-Employment drug screens
Other Professional Skill Requirements
Must be self-disciplined, ability to work independently, a self-starter, energetic, motivated and empathy for those in need. Must have a strong attention to detail
Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PACS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.